Re: [Orgmode] Literate programming

From: Jan Böcker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Literate programming
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:55:11 +0200

> Ivanov Dmitry <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The tree buffer seems an ideal tool for this project.

What is this "tree buffer" you speak of?
Are you telling me that I can already use Org to view the outline
Leo-style, with the outline structure (folded to the "content" startup
visibility) in one window and an indirect buffer narrowed to the body
text of the current headline in a second window?

That would be wonderful! (If not, I would definitely be interested in
creating such a feature, but I have no idea where to start.)

I had used Leo at the end of high school to make an overview of all the
topics I needed to know for the exams. This particular feature has been
an entry on my "ideas to implement if I ever have infinite time" list
for some time.

Regards,
        Jan