[Orgmode] org-toodledo : sycning org-mode and Toodledo

From: Christopher Long
Subject: [Orgmode] org-toodledo : sycning org-mode and Toodledo
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 23:43:13 -0600

Hello all,

R Takaishi's org-toodledo looks promising for mobile access via toodledo's web-page for those who don't
have an iphone.  I hadn't seen discussion of it here before.

I've forked an annotated version with translations from the Japanese into English at github and have
begun working my way through it:

http://github.com/stophlong/repos

The lisp code is able to communicate with Toodledo, but is still very rough around the edges: I'm testing it with an expendable toodledo database as it has wiped it more than once.

If anyone is interested in being involved in taking this forward, that'd be great.

Stoph