Re: [Orgmode] Modifying the clocktable

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Modifying the clocktable
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:18:14 +0200

Hi Christoph,

On May 11, 2010, at 2:16 PM, address@hidden wrote:

One thing that I repeatedly am wondering about: Is it possible to modify the clocktable? I would like to NOT include the file from which the entry is made (i.e. column 1) and possibly change the layout of the table. I found in the org manual (which is superb) that some tweaking can be done via TBLMF. This appears to offer great flexibility if one knows LISP (which I don't), but are there other ways to modify the clocktable?

No really, unfortunately. The clocktable has a lot of parameters, but no real customizability. We could add another parameter in order to remove the file name, but there is no general way to customize it. This would need a rewrite of the functions.

- Carsten