[Orgmode] Re: Custom docbook stylesheets.

From: Baoqiu Cui
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Custom docbook stylesheets.
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:06:22 -0700

Sorry for the late reply, Dale and Carsten.

Yes, I think this patch should be a applied, as it makes things more
flexible.  (Thanks, Dale!)

The only thing missing in the patch is the docstrings of variables
org-export-docbook-xslt-proc-command and
org-export-docbook-xsl-fo-proc-command.  I'll work on that and provide a
patch soon.

Thanks,
Baoqiu