Re: [Orgmode] org-html link building diff

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-html link building diff
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 07:03:22 +0200

Hi Tom,

I have now taken a brief look at the html-export-refactor-build-link patch. I see that in addition to changing org-html, it create a new file, with tests. While it is great that you have defined tests, this meant that I cannot simply apply he patch to the master without making unwanted changes.

If we build a test strucure, it should be in a completely separate directory, not in, for example, the lisp directory.

Could you please make me a branch which contains only the changes that would go into org?

And if you want to provide a test framework for Org, pleas, by all means, go ahead, build it and document it so that we can all use it.

Maybe we could make a "tests" subdirectory in the git repo that would contain it...

Thanks

- Carsten