Re: [Orgmode] org-html link building diff

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-html link building diff
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 07:20:20 +0200

On May 15, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Tom Breton (Tehom) wrote:

Hi Tom,

what is the status of this development?  Ready for prime time?  If
yes, can you please rebase to master and send me the pointer to the
branch again?

I believe it is ready, though I haven't heard any feedback. I pushed the
changes on about the 4th of may.

Or is there still stuff unclear?  Can I help?

Maybe.  I hadn't done this before, so some feedback and (if needed)
correction would be appreciated.

I had to change the url to git+ssh so it would authenticate me, but when I pushed, it was visible in the public (non-ssh) git repo, so I thought it
was visible to everybody.  Isn't it?

Yes.  It is the same repo - ssh access allows you to push, that is all.

I thought I had done what you wanted by creating a branch for all my
changes ever (tehom-master) and rebasing the org-html link changes on that (html-export-refactor-build-link). Is that working for you? If not, how
can I fix it?

I think the best would be to have individual topic branches that you devellpp for yourself, on your machine at home, and that you only push them to the repo when you want others or me to look at them.

- Carsten