Re: [Orgmode] Re: auto-fill in a body often insert a space?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: auto-fill in a body often insert a space?
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 08:27:56 +0200

Hi sun,

On May 17, 2010, at 5:50 AM, sun yongke wrote:

2010/5/10 sun yongke <address@hidden>
Hi,body:

????

I am running the org-mode(6.34c-1) from the deb on emacs23 on ubuntu(lucid). I have turned on auto-fill and set fill-column

when I use the command 'org-export-as-html',there are some spaces in where the auto-fill is.

Where exactly?  What kind of spaces, show us!

I want to modify this bug by edit the file /usr/share/emacs/site- lisp/org-mode/org-html.el,But no effect。

What did you try that did gave no effect? You probably did not try all possible edits in that file?? :-)

Which file and function  I should edit to correct this bug?
your first report probably did not get a reply because there is really not enough information in there.

- show us a sample file and sample HMTL output.
- tell us more about your configuration, all relevant settings, for example by
  using M-x org-submit-bug-report, as described in the manual
- are you using longlines.el or sometheing similar which modifies line wrapping?

A maximum of information in a problem report is much more likely to produce a useful response.

Cheers.

- Carsten

--
sunyongke