[Orgmode] Re: TODO's dependency on nested-Checkboxes -- 'org-enforce-tod

From: Livin Stephen Sharma
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: TODO's dependency on nested-Checkboxes -- 'org-enforce-todo-checkbox-dependencies'
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:10:52 +0530

Hi again,
This is regarding a TODO which has:
a. nested-checkboxes AND
b. a statistics-cookie.

Need help to achieve this:
 The TODO should auto-update/-change to 'DONE' when the stats-cookie hits '100%'.

--lss

On May 15, 2010, at 23:44:21 , Livin Stephen Sharma wrote:

This is a tree from a hypothetical minimal org-file:
**** TODO meet people [100%]
- [X] John
- [X] Jane

How can I achieve this:
 TODO-state should automatically change to DONE when I have checked-off both 'John' and 'Jane' ?

1. The manual showed me how to do this if John and Jane are also TODOs: using org-after-todo-statistics-hook.
I just can't find the check-box equivalent.

2. Google turned up 'org-enforce-todo-checkbox-dependencies' - but that is only half of what I'm looking for.

If this feature does not already exist, I'd like to suggest this as a useful enhancement.

Livin Stephen Sharma