Re: [Orgmode] Why does org-html.org refuse to export a table of contents

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Why does org-html.org refuse to export a table of contents when body-only is t?
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 14:49:06 +0100

I'd like to add a table of contents to a HTML export with body-only
set
to t (to feed into jekyll later), but org-html.el automatically
disables
the TOC when body-only is given.

I have used the attached one-line patch without any problems, the
(still
XHTML strict compliant) result can be seen here:

http://www.jboecker.de/2010/04/14/general-reference-filing-with-org-mode.html

I have just run into the same problem, also using Jekyll. However, I have managed to generate a TOC using jQuery and a jQuery plugin. This turns out to be more flexible than using org directly. I can post more details if it's of any interest.

Ian.