[Orgmode] Re: Let's TALK about it

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Let's TALK about it
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:49:05 +0200

"Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:
> So, I hope it goes well, and I'd second Tom's point that if you do end
> up working Org-mode/babel into your talk we'd love to see a video and/or
> hear how it was received.

Ok finally I did the talk...
Unfortunately it had to be in italian and I have no video yet, BUT
I've set up an emacs configuration with org-mode for the talk which now
I've extended quite a lot
http://github.com/AndreaCrotti/Emacs-configuration

you might be interested to give it a look.

I want to do something very generic that everyone can use, setting its
own private variables somewhere else (for example in custom.el).

The slides I've used are in the file "slides.org", they're not many
because the talk had to be mainly interactive, but I've finally really
appreciated the org-beamer stuff, great job really!

Thanks for the help