Re: [Orgmode] Co-maintainer, a least for some time?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Co-maintainer, a least for some time?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:24:17 +0200

On May 19, 2010, at 2:38 PM, Bastien wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Is there anyone who would be willing to step up as a co-maintainer, at
least for some time?

I'd be glad to help, but I'm short of time for the moment and I prefer
to concentrate on maintaining the server and Worg.

Hi Bastien,

yes, you are doing already a crucial service to the community by sponsoring and maintaining the server, and Worg.

Thanks!

You made Org a project people would be proud to co-maintain, I'm sure
someone good will step in!

--
Bastien

- Carsten