[Orgmode] Jumping to scheduled item from agend doesn't put cursor on to

From: Tom
Subject: [Orgmode] Jumping to scheduled item from agend doesn't put cursor on to the heading
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:26:49 +0000 (UTC)

If I jump to a regular TODO item from the agenda then cursor is
put on the heading line. In case of a scheduled agenda item
cursor is put to the timestamp. Is it intentional?

I often put text content after the heading and before the
SCHEDULED timestamp, because I can easily modify the timestamp
with a hotkey, so it doesn't need to be right after the heading,
I rather put text content there for convenience. When I jump to
the heading from the agenda it puts the cursor to the timestamp
which can be at the end of the heading and it would be more
useful to have the cursor at the beginning, because my useful
content is usually there.

Shouldn't jumping from agenda be consistent in this respect and
put the cursor always on the heading line like it does for
regular TODO items?