[Orgmode] Re: Co-maintainer, a least for some time?

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Co-maintainer, a least for some time?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:41:03 -0400

> I am having a lot of trouble keeping up with everything here in emacs-
> orgmode, in combination with the rest of my life.
>
> Is there anyone who would be willing to step up as a co-maintainer, at
> least for some time?
>
> The tasks would include looking at small patches people submit, making
> decision about whether to apply them, checking copyright issues, and
> applying the patches.  I will be around, so important decisions can be
> deferred to me.

Hi Carsten,

I would love to help!

I can probably handle some of the patch application load if that's
useful.  Let me know what you have in mind.

Unfortunately I also don't have much extra time available currently and
there are days when I don't get to read the org-mode mailing list at
all :(.

I still consider myself a lisp newbie and I don't have a clue about
Emacs portability issues etc.  I am slowly picking up lisp though and
reviewing patches would probably speed that process up a lot for me.

You've put in a super-human effort so far in this project and we all
appreciate it very much!

Let me know how I can help.

Regards,
Bernt