Re: [Orgmode] Announce: Org-mode's Patchwork server up and running

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Announce: Org-mode's Patchwork server up and running
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 05:43:24 -0400

On May 21, 2010, at 5:28 AM, Martin Pohlack wrote:

> Are we supposed to resend patches or does it also cover the past?

It doesn't cover the past.  I'm just assuming that any patches sent before are
already in Carsten's queue for review.  Any patches that come from now on will
be reviewed by whoever claims responsibility for them in Patchwork.  I'll be
handling unclaimed patches by default to free up Carsten for working on the
code.

> Currently I'm not seeing any patches at:
>
> http://patchwork.newartisans.com/project/org-mode/list/
>
> Do I have to log in to see any?

You don't have to log in, there just aren't any patches right now.  I already
processed the queue for today. :)

John