[Orgmode] Re: Test-file naming conventions - mine and suggested for org

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Test-file naming conventions - mine and suggested for org
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:27:32 +0200

Hi Tom,

as you may or may not have noticed, by merging your patch I actually have created the new directory "testing" in the org-mode git repository.

Can I invite you to build this out into a testing system for Org-mode?

Basically, I think, this would mean adding your testing package (is it called emt?) and documenting for other how to create and run tests like the ones which you have in
testing/org-html/tests.el

Cheers

- Carsten