Re: [Orgmode] org-toodledo : sycning org-mode and Toodledo

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-toodledo : sycning org-mode and Toodledo
Date: 22 May 2010 16:29:36 +0200

Hi Mark

I'm not at home at the moment. Just a short note off the road.

Mark Elston <address@hidden> writes:

> I just noticed, however, that setting a Deadline in Toodledo
> does set the DEADLINE in org.

I think it works for me this way only too. I have mainly tried to use
Toodledo as a means for capturing. This works quite good for next
actions with only one tag (context). What i have captured on my Android
since Thursday straightly went to my org file at home (run-at-time), and
found its way back to my phone within an automatic  html export of my agenda.

However, a full sync with any of the available web todo services would be great.
and I think Sachua's toodledo solution is by far the most advanced at
the moment and the best point to start with.

Greetings,

Sven