[Orgmode] [babel] problem exporting pictures

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] problem exporting pictures
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 14:28:03 +0200

Hello,

I have encountered this problem since I upgraded to 6.36. I have this
minimal file test.org :

* Test

  Line 1

#+BEGIN_SRC asymptote :file test-fig.pdf
  size(8cm,0);

  draw((0,0)--(1,1));
#+END_SRC

  Line 2
  Line 3

and all I get as export (would it be latex or html) is, minus the
usual preamble :

-------------------
\section{Test}
\label{sec-1}

  Line 1

  Line 3
--------------------

Furthermore :

- the picture is correctly exported if there is nothing
  after #+END_SRC ;

- I get the same unsatisfying results with ditaa (I haven't checked
  others back-ends) ;

- emacs -q or -Q do not change anything.

Is it something that has been fixed in recent git ? Am I doing
something wrong ?

Thanks.

--
Nicolas Goaziou