Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.1_alpha

From: Matthew Jones
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg Android 0.1_alpha
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:15:14 -0400

Hey Julien,

The other branch I've been working on is a replacement Preferences screen that fits the Android paradigm for getting and saving preferences... we need a better way to represent the preferences so that it's not too difficult to add new settings and have them be available to the application.   Once I'm finished with those changes I will merge them back into my 'master' branch which is where I cut releases from.   There are also some branches maintained by other people that are features that I hope to merge in very soon... don't worry, there will be no fragmentation of this application.   Glad to know changing the file name worked for you... let me know if you discover any other issues.

73,
Matthew W. Jones (KI4ZIB)
http://matburt.net

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:04 AM, julien cubizolles <address@hidden> wrote:
Le lundi 24 mai 2010 à 09:52 -0400, Matthew Jones a écrit :
> You should know that 'mobileorg.org' is the filename used by MobileOrg
> when capturing new notes
> (see: http://orgmode.org/manual/Pulling-from-MobileOrg.html#Pulling-from-MobileOrg) can you name the file something else and see if that works for you?

You were right. I renamed it to essai.org and it's working now.

Also, I noticed a recent fork in your project at github. Are we going to
end up with 2 mobileorg applications for android :-) ?

Anyway, thanks for your help and for provinding android users with this
much needed application.

Julien.