Re: [Orgmode] Export question

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export question
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:52:50 +0200

On May 25, 2010, at 5:09 AM, Robert Goldman wrote:

I have the org-generic-export working better, but I'm having one
remaining problem:

I have been using org-export-preprocess-string to make it possible to
handle emphasis (previously o-g-e couldn't handle emphasis because it
did the translation line-by-line).

org-export-preprocess-string has fixed the problem of emphasis that
crosses line boundaries, so that I can handle fontification.

But now I have a problem of o-e-p-s smashing together more than one list item into a single line, if those list items are on adjacent lines, like

+ foo
+ bar

question: is this just something we should never do? Should list items
always have line skips in the middle?  Or am I misusing o-e-p-s?

I cannot reproduce this. But you give little context. Please make a more detailed example, maybe a simple test case where you throw some data at o-e-p-s and it comes back wrong...

- Carsten