[Orgmode] MobileOrg + DropBox beta testers needed

From: Richard Moreland
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg + DropBox beta testers needed
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:03:58 -0400

I've recently finished upĀ support for DropBox in MobileOrg (iPhone),
but I need a handful of testers interested in this configuration to
help me make sure all is well.

If you've already done beta testing for MobileOrg, just let me know
you're interested and I'll send you a copy.  Otherwise, please send me
your device's UDID so I can provision you as a tester.  (Please reply
off-list with this information)

This build should help new users more easily get started.  No more
fussing with hooks calling scp or davfs unless you want to.

Thanks,
Richard