Re: [Orgmode] [babel] possible bug in org-babel-execute-buffer?

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] possible bug in org-babel-execute-buffer?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 23:54:05 -0500

Eric Schulte wrote:
Hi Erik,

Thanks for the report, this should now be fixed in the latest git HEAD,
please let me know if the problem persists.

Best -- Eric

Looks good on the test file I had included in my initial report, thank you very much. When I get back to work tomorrow, I will try it on the actual file that was giving me trouble. Thank you, Eric.