[Orgmode] Error when trying to push to Worg repo

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Orgmode] Error when trying to push to Worg repo
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 17:03:17 +0200

Hi,

I've just closed one issue in org-issues.org, for which my patch has
already been applied.  But when I try to push my commit, I get some
strange error:

% git push
Counting objects: 5, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 463 bytes, done.
Total 3 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: unable to create temporary sha1 filename ./objects/64: File exists

fatal: failed to write object
error: unpack failed: unpacker exited with error code
To git+ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/Worg.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (n/a (unpacker error))
error: failed to push some refs to
  'git+ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/Worg.git'

I already got a fresh clone of the Worg repo, but still I get that error
(with ./objects/16 instead)...

What's the problem?

Bye,
Tassilo