Re: [Orgmode] Export literally but convert math equations?

From: Uriel Avalos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Export literally but convert math equations?
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 12:10:18 -0400

It would be nice to have that feature available as an option :-) Or is there a
way to preserve whitespace in other blocks? I set the variable
org-src-preserve-indentation for SRC blocks but that had no effect.

I'm typing up an HTML doc with lots of (simple) math. However, I'm trying to
avoid using latex as much as possible. I thus need a way to align equations
(incidentally, whitespace is good enough).

Why not use latex/tex? Because I work for a publisher that uses MathType. And
unfortunately, the current version of MathType is buggy when it comes to
converting latex/tex, so I need to minimize it's use.

Thanks for the reply!

--Uriel