[Orgmode] language independent personal word list

From: Eraldo Helal
Subject: [Orgmode] language independent personal word list
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 22:22:23 +0200

Problem:
  I would like to have a language independant personal word list for use
  with flyspell.

Reason:
  So that emacs knows that my name is not an error (by way of example).

Solution:
  ?

I have tried to set "ispell-personal-dictionary", however since it uses
aspell the file needs to have such a format: ".aspell.lang.pws" where
"lang" is the language it is bound to. I tried to leave out the "lang"
and use a wildcard "*" but neither worked.

Help would be appreciated =]

Greetings from Austria,
Eraldo