[Orgmode] 2 Way Sync between Google Calendars and org-mode files

From: Daniel Martins
Subject: [Orgmode] 2 Way Sync between Google Calendars and org-mode files
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 00:04:33 -0300

Anyone out there has done a 2 Way Sync between Google Calendars and org-mode files?

As I am using an Android mobile I feel this becomes an important issue.

I am doing this by hand creating calendar with dates such as

Organizer-29-5-2010

and whenever I update my org-files I create another calendar eg Organizer-30-5-2010, import the .ics from org-mode and delete Organizer-29-5-2010

I feel that this is not the smartest way of doing this and would like to know if someone has solved this problem including the Google Calendar to org-mode route.

Daniel