Re: [Orgmode] Can I show tag in generated sitemap.html?

From: Juri Krivov
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Can I show tag in generated sitemap.html?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 06:47:56 +0200

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Water Lin <address@hidden> wrote:

I want to generate an index file which we usually called as
sitemap.html. So in my project setting, I use following line to generate
this file:
---------
   :auto-index t                  ; Generate index.org automagically...
   :index-filename "sitemap.org"  ; ... call it sitemap.org ...
   :index-title "Sitemap"         ; ... with title 'Sitemap'.
---------

But in this generated sitemap file, I also want to show a tag for which
file. This is something like the tag we showd in Table of Content of
each file. By this tag, I can get some brief information of this file.

I check the manual, there are two kinds of tag we can add at the
begining of each file, there are:
This I can actually answer, but I do not think these relate to
the thing you are trying to do!

-----------
#+TAGS:
This one is to set up the headline tags you would use in this buffer,
like
#+TAGS: home work urgent

#+FILETAGS:
And these are tags that apply to all headlines in file, as if
they were all children of an imaginary 0-level headline from
which they inherit.
Greetings
Juri