Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable

From: Enrico Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] MobileOrg for Android starts to become really usable
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 22:46:30 -0700

Dear org users:

Thanks to the help from you all I managed to install the latest
development version of org-mobile-android on my Xperia X10.  I set up
my .emacs for stage push-pull and have a mydisk.se account with an org
directory.

M-x push will fail with an ssh timeout.  I think it has to do with the
fact that Emacs has no way of knowing the mydisk.se password.

This in in my .emacs:

(setq org-mobile-files (quote ("~/org/agenda.org")))
(setq org-mobile-directory "~/stage/")
(add-hook 'org-mobile-post-push-hook
  (lambda () (shell-command "scp -r ~/stage/* address@hidden:org/")))
(add-hook ' org-mobile-pre-pull-hook
  (lambda () (shell-command "scp address@hidden:org/mobile.org
~/stage ")))
(add-hook 'org-mobile-post-pull-hook
  (lambda () (shell-command "scp ~/stage/mobileorg.org
address@hidden:org]/")))

Is this code block correct and where do I specify my mydisk.se password?

Thanks,

Henri-Paul Indiogine

Curriculum & Instruction
Texas A&M University

Email: address@hidden
Skype: hindiogine
Website: http://www.coe.tamu.edu/~enrico

"Rien ne va de soi.  Rien n'est donné. Tous est construit."   Gaston
Bachelard, 1934