Re: [Orgmode] Re: A request: Moving away from ChangeLog

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A request: Moving away from ChangeLog
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:44:06 +0200

Hi Carsten

> are we ready to install org-taskjuggler.el into Org-mode?

I modified it so that it no longer uses the ID property, so from that
perspective it should be ready. What is missing is a little section for
the manual and the integration in the the exporter and the build system.

> Where do you want it, core or contrib?

I would want to add it to the core.

> I did not yet hear from you that the FSF assignment process
> is done, could you please update me on that?

I just today got an email from FSF saying that my assignment/disclaimer
process (for all of GNU Emacs) with the FSF is complete. If you like I
can send you copies of the signed PDFs.

Should I push to a branch (e.g. taskjuggler-export) on repo.or.cz and
take it from there?

Thanks
Christian
--