Re: [Orgmode] Something ate my timestamps

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Something ate my timestamps
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:09:58 +0200

Hi Uwe,

this works without problem for me.

What is the value of org-agenda-files?

- Carsten

On Jun 3, 2010, at 12:05 PM, Uwe Schuerkamp wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm a relatively new org-mode user, but have been an avid emacs user
since the late 80s. I recently updated to ubuntu 10.04 and installed
the debian archive of version 6.36c, only to find my previously filled
agenda empty in emacs23.

A simple test confirms the problem with a very simple agenda file for
a new user:

* TODO fix empty agenda
 SCHEDULED:  <2010-06-02 Do>

(I'm using the german version, but also tried removing the day name to
no avail)

and the agenda remains empty for that date.

Also, the agenda todo overview remains empty.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I've also tried using the
ubuntu-provided package (6.35 I believe), but that doesn't solve the
problem, either.

Thanks in advance for any pointers,

Uwe

PS: I checked the mail archive to see if this is a known problem, but
apparently it's not, please forgive me if I overlooked something
obvious.