Re: [Orgmode] clocktable and :tags

From: Kristofer Bergstrom
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] clocktable and :tags
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 18:25:45 -0700

Problem solved!  After upgrading from 6.21b to 6.36c, the :tags option
is now working!  Below is what I did to upgrade.

Thank you to Sebastian, Matt, Bernt, and sshelagh for help along the way!

Kris

wget http://orgmode.org/org-6.36c.tar.gz
tar xzvf org-6.36c.tar.gz
sudo mv org-6.36c /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/
cd /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-6.36c
following http://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html#Installation :
 edit the top four variables in "Makefile" as described in Makefile
 make
 make-install
restart emacs23