Re: [Orgmode] Re: Date Prompt Bug (or Anomoly)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Date Prompt Bug (or Anomoly)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 00:28:40 +0200

On Jun 8, 2010, at 10:45 PM, Daniel E. Doherty wrote:

Carsten,

When I tried this last Saturday, I was reluctant to reply since the git server appeared to be down and your message made me think I did not have the latest git version. I tried it again today, and still no joy. I am
using org-mode version 6.36a on emacs 23.1 on ubuntu.

The latest entry in the Changelog file is
,----
| 2010-06-08  Christian Egli  <address@hidden>
|
|       * org-taskjuggler.el (org-export-taskjuggler-old-level):
|       define local variable to avoid compiler warning.
`----

The following is straight from an org file:

,----
| Attempted on: <2010-06-08 Tue>.
| Entering "3/21": <2021-07-03 Sat>.
| Entering "7/21": <2021-07-07 Wed>.
`----

I assume that the fix would be in the function org-read-date-analyze,
but I see no recent Changelog entries mentioning it.  Is it possible
this got lost while the git server was down?

Hi Daniel,

we have abondoned he ChangeLog file.  The fix is in this commit:

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git/commit/420dd96768262cb15c8bcf4fa6386361e0327add

I get this:

<2010-06-09 Wed>
3/21: <2011-03-21 Mon>
7/21: <2010-07-21 Wed>

I guess you are still loading an old version of Org somehow.

- Carsten