Re: [Orgmode] [org-babel] Bug in org-babel-latex when writing to PDF

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [org-babel] Bug in org-babel-latex when writing to PDF
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 11:17:48 -0700

Hi William,

Your code snippet exports as expected for me using the latest version of
Org-mode.

What values do you have set for the
  `org-export-latex-default-packages-alist' and
  `org-export-latex-packages-alist'
variables?

My guess is that the problem could be in a rogue entry in one of those
values.  If you'd like to re try with (a subset of) my settings you can
by evaluating the following elisp.

(setq org-export-latex-default-packages-alist
      '(("" "inputenc")
        ("T1" "fontenc" t)
        ("" "fixltx2e" nil)
        ("" "graphicx" t)
        ("" "longtable" nil)
        ("" "float" nil)
        ("" "wrapfig" nil)
        ("" "soul" t)
        ("" "t1enc" t)
        ("" "textcomp" t)
        ("" "marvosym" t)
        ("" "wasysym" t)
        ("" "latexsym" t)
        ("" "amssymb" t)
        ("" "hyperref" nil)
        "\\tolerance=1000"))
(setq org-export-latex-default-packages-alist '())

Best -- Eric