Re: [Orgmode] Re: questions about html export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: questions about html export
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:54:38 -1000

Aloha Daniel,

Good to hear you got the link problem worked out.

I believe your issue with lists was discussed recently on the mailing list.  I didn't follow that discussion closely and don't remember if it came to a resolution, but in the absence of a response from other list members more savvy than I am, you might want to look through the list archives:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/

Apologies for the rather weak reply.  I hope the recent list discussion has what you need.

Tom