Re: [Orgmode] html export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html export
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 06:11:17 -1000

Hi Eric,

On Jun 19, 2010, at 5:28 PM, Eric Schulte wrote:

Hi Tom,

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

Aloha all,

Exporting this small file to html here doesn't put a caption on the
figure.

* No caption

#+CAPTION: Histogram of adze weights on a logarithmic scale
#+LABEL: fig:wt-log

[[file:~/Public/projects/903_adzes/r/sr-nb-scatter.png]]

Does anyone else see this?

Try removing the empty line between the #+LABEL:... line and the
[[file:... line, that worked for me. or rather the following worked for
me

* No caption

#+CAPTION: Histogram of adze weights on a logarithmic scale
#+LABEL: fig:wt-log
[[file:graph.png]]

also, if the file doesn't exist, then neither the file, nor the label or
caption will export.

All of a sudden, I'm having the devil's own time with html export.  I
made small changes to a large export project file and was surprised
when none of the links were exported.  The project has been exporting
perfectly for months now.

I agree it seems that the html export has been a little bit less stable
as of late.

Best -- Eric

Removing the blank line doesn't work for me either.

Org-mode version 6.36trans (release_6.36.291.gaf90f)

Ah, I'm finally able to reproduce the problem in my larger file. Here is an example:

* No results exported

#+srcname: problem
#+begin_src R
  b <- 4
#+end_src

#+results: problem
[[file:~/Public/projects/903_adzes/r/sr-nb-scatter.png]]

The key is that srcname: and results: have the same name. Changing the results: name works.

* Results exported

#+srcname: problem
#+begin_src R
  b <- 4
#+end_src

#+results: problem-not
[[file:~/Public/projects/903_adzes/r/sr-nb-scatter.png]]

All the best,
Tom