Re: [Orgmode] html export

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html export
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 11:14:42 -0700

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

[...]
> Removing the blank line doesn't work for me either.
>
> Org-mode version 6.36trans (release_6.36.291.gaf90f)

Hmm, I just tried the above again using the HEAD (same org-version
output as you have above) of the org-mode git repository and a minimal
emacs config, and it *is* working for me, so maybe your problems will be
resolved with an update of org-mode, or maybe they're due to something
in your config?

> Ah, I'm finally able to reproduce the problem in my larger file.  Here
> is an example:
>
> * No results exported
>
> #+srcname: problem
> #+begin_src R
>   b <- 4
> #+end_src
>
> #+results: problem
> [[file:~/Public/projects/903_adzes/r/sr-nb-scatter.png]]
>
> The key is that srcname: and results: have the same name.  Changing
> the results: name works.
>
> * Results exported
>
> #+srcname: problem
> #+begin_src R
>   b <- 4
> #+end_src
>
> #+results: problem-not
> [[file:~/Public/projects/903_adzes/r/sr-nb-scatter.png]]

Yes, the key with the above is that babel by default only exports the
code of a code block, which means that if there are results in the
buffer they will be removed on export.  If you want both the code and
the results to be exported then change

  #+srcname: problem
  #+begin_src R
    b <- 4