[Orgmode] Footnote incorrect in Worg

From: Puneeth Chaganti
Subject: [Orgmode] Footnote incorrect in Worg
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 01:51:56 +0530

Hi,

The How to page on using git for Worgers has a mistake at
http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.php#fnr.1. The footnote does not
contain the actual error message displayed.

Thanks,
Puneeth

ps:
I am actually behind a http proxy and it does not allow me to access
git urls (git://), but I can ssh through the proxy. When I clone using
(git+ssh://) I get the following error

ssh: connect to host repo.or.cz port 22: Connection timed out

Is this because, I haven't dropped a mail to Bastien? or is it because
my proxy doesn't allow me to connect using the git:// url? Is there a
way out, in that case?