Re: [Orgmode] how to customize (inactive) timestamp textual format

From: Stefano Zacchiroli
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] how to customize (inactive) timestamp textual format
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:40:51 +0200

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:35:11AM -0400, Nick Dokos wrote:
> Next time you are online, just git clone the Worg repository to your
> machine. Then periodically, git pull. Problem solved.

Sure, the problem will be solved for *me* (in fact, it already is: I
cloned the Worg repo just a minute later reading some of the other posts
in that thread :-)). I'm fairly sure that others will have the same
problem, until they discover the Worg repo, whereas they surely already
know about the in-Emacs org-mode documentation. YMMV.

Take this just as a feature request entitled "please ship Worg snapshots
as part of the org-mode documentation"; as a feature request, feel free
to ignore it if you don't think it's worth implementing.

Cheers.

address@hidden,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} -<>- http://upsilon.cc/zack/