[Orgmode] Re: [Patch] New implementation of the Org remember process rea

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [Patch] New implementation of the Org remember process ready for comments and testing
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:38:54 +0200

Hi Carsten, Sebastian,

just tried the new capture mechanism and it works quiet fine. I like it
a lot. Thanks for the work :)

However ...

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:

> Here's the tested and working patch for org-protocol.el.

... it seems that with `org-protocol-capture' the place holders
`%:link', `%:description' and `%:initial' do not work anymore as they
are inserted literally. I must admit that I haven't looked at my
templates for a very long time and that those place holders may be
outdated, but with `org-protocol-remember' at least `%:description'
still works.

Ulf