Re: [Orgmode] mixing emphasis fails

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] mixing emphasis fails
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 20:36:51 +0100

I think that this is a 'known' issue, and not easy to get right.  One thing you can try (and report back, since I've meant to do it to try to solve this very problem), is to customize org-emphasis-regexp-components.  If I'm not mistaken, it exists to help users troubleshoot this kind of thing.  It would be great if we could manage to get this working.

Scot