Re: [Orgmode] Writing the words in different color

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Writing the words in different color
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:00:12 +0200

Hi Juri,

On Jun 20, 2010, at 12:24 PM, Juri Artamonov wrote:

Hey Guys,

can you please advice how to write words in different colors in orgmode? For example I wrote some meeting notes and would like to pay attention on some sentences writing them in another color.

First of all, I think it is a typographically seriously wrong
idea to put sentences into a special color. Italics and if necessary bold are sufficient in my view. :-)

Second, you can configure this if you want by modifying org-emphasis- alist.

- Carsten