Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] of2org: import from OmniFocus to org-mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] of2org: import from OmniFocus to org-mode
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:00:44 +0200

Hi Magnus,

thanks for this, I have made a link in Worg to it, at orgmode.org/worg/ org-translators.php.

- Carsten

On Jun 14, 2010, at 3:54 PM, Magnus Henoch wrote:

Hi all,

I recently had reason to import tasks from OmniFocus (a non-free
Mac-only task tracker) to org-mode, and wrote a piece of Lisp code to do
it for me.  In the hope that it be useful to someone, I published it
here:

http://bitbucket.org/legoscia/of2org

Comments and bug reports are welcome, and will be responded to in my
copious spare time :)

--
Magnus Henoch