[Orgmode] Re: Bug: Definition of stuck projects [6.36trans (release_6.36

From: Matt Lundin
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: Definition of stuck projects [6.36trans (release_6.36.293.g2e73c)]
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:19:45 -0400

Jean-Marie Gaillourdet <address@hidden> writes:

> I've been trying to make org-stuck-projects work as advertised, but
> wasn't successfull.
>
> But let's start with what I'd like to achieve. My projects are marked
> with a todo keyword PROJECT. I would like to consider every project
> which has neither a task with keyword TODO nor a task with keyword
> STARTED as stuck. Especially, this means a project may contain tasks
> with active todo keywords, e.g. DELEGATED or WAITING, but it is still
> considered stuck.
>
> After reading the manual and the doc-string of org-stuck-projects. I
> think the following value should achieve this.
>
> (setq org-stuck-projects '("/PROJECT" ("TODO" "STARTED") nil ""))
>
> But every sub task of the project with an active todo keywords make a
> project unstuck. I have the impression the list ("TODO" "STARTED") is
> completely ignored. The following project should appear on the list of
> stuck projects, but it does not.
>
> * PROJECT Testprojekt                                           :inproject:
> *** DELEGATED a delegated subtask

I cannot replicate this. Using the setting above, I called
org-agenda-list-stuck-projects on the following file:

#+TODO: TODO PROJECT DELEGATED WAITING | DONE

* PROJECT Testprojekt                                             :inproject:
** DELEGATED a delegated subtask
* PROJECT Another test
** TODO A todo

The agenda yielded the correct results:

List of stuck projects:
  test:       PROJECT Testprojekt                                    :inproject:

Best,
Matt