[Orgmode] Re: Not a bug, but ...

From: Jean-Marie Gaillourdet
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Not a bug, but ...
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:18:57 +0200

Hi Bernt,

On 28.06.2010, at 13:23, Bernt Hansen wrote:

> Jean-Marie Gaillourdet <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Bernt,

>>> Yes it is possible to rebind # in an agenda custom command.  I've done
>>> that since I now use non-standard stuck project definitions.
>>

>> Yes, I've seen it in your documentation, but is it possible to
>> org-agenda-list-stuck-projects from a custom agenda definition?
>
> There is a stuck-projects selection (like tags, tags-todo, etc) but I've
> never tried.  I assume it works.

Indeed, there is a stuck mode. Thanks, for the hint. But it isn't documented in
the docstring of org-agenda-custom-commands, although it is available from the
customization interface.

Such a line in org-agenda-custom-commands seems to work:

("#" "Stuck projects" stuck "" ((org-agenda-dim-blocked-tasks nil)))

-Jean-Marie