Re: [Orgmode] Re: latex export and booktabs tables

From: Erik Butz
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: latex export and booktabs tables
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:07:51 +0200

Hi Eric,

I can only agree with what has already been said, namely that this is
a very nice solution which indeed is much more generic and does not
require fiddling with the core of the distribution.

Thanks for this, this even closes, I think, the older thread or
re-opens it to further discussion ;)

Cheers,

Erik