Re: [Orgmode] mobileorg - "No executable found to compute checksums"

From: Buck Brody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] mobileorg - "No executable found to compute checksums"
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:39:55 -0700

You mean my windows system path, not my .emacs load path, right?

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Richard Moreland <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Buck,

You need a copy of shasum.exe in your system path.  You should be able
to download this package from gnuwin32:

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/downlinks/coreutils-bin-zip.php

You don't need everything from that package, just the one .exe.

Hope this helps,
Richard