[Orgmode] [babel] Evaluating all source blocks in a document?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] Evaluating all source blocks in a document?
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:35:04 +0200

Hi

I use Org-babel for literate programming in R, but the tangling takes quite long. Therefore my question: as it is possible to evaluate a single code block, is it possible to evaluate ALL code blocks i a document? that would make debugging much easier.

Also: is it possible, to get some kind of automatic headings for the tangled code blocks? That would make it easier to identify in which code block the source code in the tangled file comes from.

Cheers,

Rainer

--
NEW GERMAN FAX NUMBER!!!