Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: #+ATTR_LaTeX broken in LaTeX export [6.36trans (r

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: #+ATTR_LaTeX broken in LaTeX export [6.36trans (release_6.36.461.g798e)]
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:05:49 +0200

Hi Eric,

I do not think this is the right fix. You are only allowing lines
like :

---
     # a line of text
---

to be treated as comments, when they are not! The first regex is the
one matching comments definition (# on column 0 and '#+ ' everywhere).
Handling of lines like #+ATTR_LaTeX should be processed outside of
comments handling functions to not add confusion.

Moreover, I mailed a fix earlier (see thread with Sebastian Rose:
unwanted #+attr_backend and #+backend stuff) which already solves that
problem, among others.

Regards,

-- Nicolas