Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: #+ATTR_LaTeX broken in LaTeX export [6.36trans (r

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: #+ATTR_LaTeX broken in LaTeX export [6.36trans (release_6.36.461.g798e)]
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 09:48:08 +0200

Hi everyone,

It seems that the patch in this thread has introduce the following problem:
Consider this test file.

* Test

# test
\begin{equation}
\e=mc^2
\end{equation}

but a^2 should still be treated nicely

When exported, the # test line is exported as

   \# test

I have not checked if this really was the patch which did
that, but I suspect it.  Could someone please check?

Thanks.

- Carsten