[Orgmode] FEATURE FREEZE, for a short time

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] FEATURE FREEZE, for a short time
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 16:18:01 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to ask for a feature freeze for the Org-mode master branch
until about July 18.

During the period I would like to ask the committers to only
process bug fixes (and only reasonably simple ones) and
release-related stuff like Makefile issues, doc fixes, typos etc. Please also check the issue tracker if you want to help fix a small issue, there
is also documentation stuff that needs to be done.

This will give me the breezing space to put together the 7.01 release.

Of course, in a git environment, this does not at all mean that development has to stop - it only means that new features will not be merged into master
during that period.

One the 18th, I would like to release 7.01 and shortly thereafter install it into
the Emacs repository.

Thanks a bunch.

- Carsten

P.S.  Eric and Dan, please decide yourself how to get to
a good and stable state in this time frame, babel integration
is by far the biggest thing in this release.