[Orgmode] hypermedia programming with babel

From: David O'Toole
Subject: [Orgmode] hypermedia programming with babel
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 16:37:05 -0400

Since discovering org babel, I've been doing a lot of reading and brainstorming, and have collected some thoughts/code/plans in several places:

 1. http://github.com/dto/org-babel-lisp

Some very basic compatibility. I'm not experienced enough with either babel or slime, perhaps someone can help me flesh this code out. I have papers on file with FSF, please feel free to take org-babel-lisp.el and do whatever you want.

 2. http://github.com/dto/hypo

My thoughts and some code toward a reproducible-results sort of digital asset management system, with relevance to games.
Github's formatter messes it up. To read the raw file, use this link: http://github.com/dto/hypo/raw/master/hypo.org

I've made TODO items for the icons discussion. I want to be able to define/contribute my own competing theme. How can I help next?